The Rosevine Inn Bed & Breakfast in Tyler,Texas
Built in 1986, our B&B was built to have the feel of a 1930’s vintage home while having all of the qualities of a new structure. The site was once the home of Dr. Irwin & Mrs. Sunshine Pope, the son of one of Tyler’s first physicians and the daughter of the Circuit Riding Judge. The site was chosen because of the beautiful, spacious grounds, as well as its convenience to the city’s attractions.
By March of 1987, guests flocked to enjoy Rosevine. It was, and still is, a short and affordable trip away from home for a night – or even a mini-vacation. Many people living in Tyler have even found the inn to be a great getaway!
Our Rooms include:
- A Queen-size Bed
- A Private Bathroom
- An ample Closet
- Wireless Internet across our entire grounds
- Flat Screen TV/DVD with Cable access
- Wooden Hangers in your Closet
- Designated Parking
- Breakfast, Cookies and assorted Beverages
- “Bob the Butler” who will accommodate you with any Amenities you may have forgotten at home!
- The Dining Room has a selection of Menus from our favorite restaurants too!
The Sherlock Suite features
- A Kitchen with a full size Refrigerator, Microwave and Coffee Maker (including cookware and dishes)
- A built-in Ironing Board and Iron
- Washer/Dryer Facilities
- a Dining Area
- Living Room
- 1 bedroom with a Queen-size Bed
- An ample Bathroom
Don’t forget about the Barn Style Game Room with Pool Table, Darts, Hammocks, and more! An Outdoor Hot Tub, a New Orleans-style Courtyard complete with Fountain and Outdoor Fireplace, and also an “Adult’s Treehouse” and Courts for Horseshoes, Bocce, Croquet, Badminton and Volleyball.
You will also enjoy the many attractions found in and around the area including many unique shops, Tyler Junior College, and much more. Sit back, relax, and enjoy East Texas lodging like no other.